Please note that you agree to the rules hereinbelow mentioned by placing an order.
- You acknowledge that your press release shall be published on the platforms specified on the page “Our Network” as long as your uploaded press releases comply with the following conditions.
- By agreeing to this agreement, you agree to and declare that you are a legal representative of the entity specified in the press release and the billing details. Prexly may not be found responsible in the contrary case.
Your press release,
- contains a heading, sub-heading, and, optionally, an image.
- is written in English and doesn’t contain any typos or spelling issues.
- doesn’t exceed 1,500 words.
- contains, if any, your website address and, optionally, your contact details.
- doesn’t contain any kind of pornographic content and/or links to such content.
- doesn’t contain any kind of hate speech and/or defamation to any third party and/or links to such content.
- doesn’t contain any trojan horses, viruses, and/or worms or any links to such content.
Prexly is not obliged to publish the press releases breaching the conditions under the Article 2 and/or to refund any amount charged for the service. However, as long as the items “e”,“f”, or “g” are not violated, Prexly might ask you to revise your content to publish it.
- If the press release violates the the general terms above,
- If the client waives from publishing the press release after placing the order and/or by stating that they dislike the service,
- In case of any damage or loss arising from the distribution of the press release,
the amount charged for the service may not be refunded. Prexly can only refund the service fees charged depending on its consent and free will.
Prexly may not be found responsible for any loss or damage or any consequences arising from the distribution of and/or publishing the press release.